Small Groups are about going deeper — going deeper in our relationship with God and our relationships with each other. Small Groups meet once a week for a set period, usually 5 to 8 weeks, to tackle a big topic by engaging with pieces of scripture, theology, literature, and art, as well as by drawing on personal experiences. By the end of a Small Group series, folks have grown in their understanding and have forged meaningful relationships with people they might not otherwise get to know. Small Groups are convened twice a year: in the fall and during Lent (late winter).
An inspiring saga that gave a people a sense of unity and hope.
An inspiring saga that gives us language for re-imagining our common future.
Beginning week of September 24-30
Sign up for one of the following groups:
- Sundays at 6:00p with Deacon Jack Seymour. Dinner at Jack’s home on 9/28, then meet in Byllesby Room.
- FULL- Mondays at 7:30pwith the Rev. Roger Ferlo.
- FULL- Wednesdays at 7:30p with the Rev. KJ OH. Dinner on 9/27, then meet in Byllesby Room.
- FULL- Thursdays at 10:00a with Barnabas Pusnur. Lunch on 9/28, then meet in Byllesby Room.
- FULL- Thursdays at 7:30p with Padma Vundi.
- Also, a newcomers class on Sundays at 6:00p with Peter Lane & Ellen Wiggins. Meet in chapel 9/24, 10/1 & 10/8. Dinner at Peter’s home on 10/15.
Option 1: Sign up on clipboards in Narthex.
Option 2: Send an email to Barnabas Pusnur (email@example.com) and he will sign you up.