Come for good conversation and tasty treats on the 3rd Saturday of the month, 3:00–5:00p, in the Byllesby Room (enter through the east entrance, off the parking lot). All who identify as a woman are invited. To learn more, talk to Anne Harlan: firstname.lastname@example.org
Annual Women's Retreat
Every fall, women of SPR gather for a weekend of fun activities, spiritual growth, and relaxation. In a beautiful setting in Woodstock, Illinois, you will make new friends, deepen existing friendships and have the opportunity to reflect on your life.
In addition to the planned program and small group discussions, you will be able to:
- Explore the grounds of the beautiful Retreat Center
- Walk the outdoor labyrinth as a meditation
- Peruse books recommended by retreat participants
- Worship together in Song, Compline and Holy Eucharist
- Pray in the chapel
- Get to know other SPR women
- Experience delightful, healthy eating
- Relax, Relax, Relax
Information about the next Women's Retreat will be posted in spring 2017.