We have two fantastic adult choirs, one for the 9:15 service and one for the 11:15 service. Consider joining one of them.
Regular Weekday Rehearsals
9:15 Choir: Thursdays, 7:00-8:45p
11:15 Choir: alternating Tuesdays, 7:00-9:30p
See the current Choir Calendar.
Why Join a Choir?
Singing in a choir is one of the most rewarding experiences available at SPR:
- You get in-depth understanding of our music and liturgy.
- You are expertly supported as you stretch and improve your musical skills.
- You provide an invaluable service to your fellow parishioners.
- 'You join a warm community of fun-loving, hard-working fellow parishioners.
Can't Commit to a Whole Year?
Try joining a choir for a season. Here are the seasons for 2016–2017:
- EARLY FALL: starts 2nd week of Sept and culminates on All Saints Sunday, Nov 6.
- ADVENT: starts 1st week of Dec and culminates at the Christmas Eve 9:00p service.
- EPIPHANY: starts 1st week of Jan and culminates on Carnival Sunday, Feb 26.
- LENT & EASTER: starts in Feb and culminates in the Holy Week services and Easter Sunday (Apr 13–16)
- EASTER SEASON: starts in Apr and culminates on Pentecost Sunday, Jun 4.
Talk to Christian Clough to help you get started: email@example.com | (773) 624-3185 x223